Keychoice is operated by and is a trading style of SSP Limited.
1. Use of the site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, the text on the site or with the written permission in advance of SSP.
2. Professional services & advice
In accessing this service, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implicated or established and neither SSP nor any other person is, in connection with this site, engaged in rendering auditing, accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice.
3. Liability & warranties
The material included in this site has been compiled from a variety of sources and the site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
SSP does not warrant that this site, various services provided through this site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
SSP makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the site. SSP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. SSP uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the site but reserves the right to change at its sole discretion the site, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
SSP shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse herein, even if SSP has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by another party.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than SSP. SSP has no control and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to SSP Limited or is used with the permission of its respective owners. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes
- The copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material
- The technology or processes described in this web site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by SSP Limited
- Images on this web site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s)
6. Intellectual Property Rights
Save for third party trademarks, all Intellectual Property Rights including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in design, rights in know-how, trademarks, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this web site belong to SSP Limited. All rights of SSP Limited in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
7. Revisions clause
SSP may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by the most current Terms & Conditions every time you visit this site, therefore you should periodically review these Terms & Conditions to which you are bound.
8. If our standards fall short
Our aim is at all times to provide high levels of service. However, there may be occasions when you feel we have not met expectations. If we fall short of our own high standards then we want you to tell us! We take all complaints seriously and in such an event the procedure is as follows:
- Write to or e-mail The Marketing Department at SSP Limited. You can write to: SSP Limited, 2500 The Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, West Midlands B37 7YE or e-mail us at email@example.com. We aim to fully investigate and reply to your complaint on the next working day after receiving your letter or e-mail
- If you are still not satisfied then our Managing Director would like to handle your complaint personally. Please send copies of all correspondence to The Managing Director, SSP Limited, Second Floor G Mill, Dean Clough, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX3 5AX or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your complaint is regarding an insurance policy or the financial service product you purchased, then you should complain directly to that company. SSP Limited cannot accept liability for errors made by the underlying provider or answer complaints on their behalf.
In such an event we recommend you use the following guidelines:
- Write to the Managing Director of the actual provider. You can obtain this information from their website or from the documentation sent to you when you bought the insurance/financial services product
- If you are still dissatisfied, follow your providers’ complaints procedure, which will advise you to contact The Financial Services Ombudsman, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. You can also contact them by email at email@example.com or call them on 0845 080 1800
All of the underlying insurance sites, be it insurer or intermediary, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and you can find out the details of the underlying insurers registration on their websites.